We undertake to all members that we shall protect your privacy right and warrant the security of the personal information you provided. We shall not disclose to any third party any of your personal information, unless you consent to the disclosure personally or required by the corresponding law and proceedings. The personal information we collected will only be used to provide services to you and satisfy your requirements.
Concrete content are as follows :
The information we shall collect from users may include personal information, information collected from different places on the website etc.
- Information you provided to us
- When you register on the website of www.nisbook.com., we shall ask you to provide some basic information, for example, emails and nicknames;
- Website interactive data.
We may record the URL address that leads you to the website of www.nisbook.com.
- How do we use such information collected ?
- To protect the safe access to your personal information and account information;
- To warrant that electronic books (eBooks) will be protected by copyright protection technology (Digital Rights Management, DRM);
- To provide you with the customer services or customer support that you need;
- To understand better the circumstances of the use of our services and products through accumulated data collected in an anonymous manner in order to elevate our products and services continuously.
III. How the collected data are shared ?
- Publishers, news agencies and other content providers
We may provide resources, contents and the related data to publishers or content providers, but shall not provide the personal information of users.
- We may share the related data of page views of browsing, shopping guides etc. with the co-operation partners of these resources and contents.
- At times, we shall provide chosen user groups with sale promotion opportunities on behalf of other enterprises. If we do so, we shall not disclose your name or address to the enterprises.
- Protection of Website and Others
In order to comply with law, execute or apply our conditions for use and other agreements, or to safeguard the rights and interest of www.nisbook.com. , users and others, we may make known to the public the accounts and other personal information. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the prevention of fraud and reduction of credit risk. But very obviously, this does not include the breach of the undertaking in this privacy declaration in selling, letting, sharing or disclosing by other means identifiable personal information for commercial purposes.
- Conditions for Use, Declaration and Revisions
If you have chosen to access the website of www.nisbook.com. , your access and related privacy disputes will be subject to this Declaration and to our Conditions for Use, including the limitation of compensation, arbitration of disputes and the application of law. If you have any privacy issue in connection with the website of www.nisbook.com. , please contact us and make a sufficient description thereof and we shall use our best endeavors to resolve the issue.